Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Clearly, I need psychotherapy

...or meds, or something.

Cuz, here was my day:

1. Sign up for a bunch of races

2. Go for a hike

3. Start arranging to go back to work

4. Finalized plans with My Girls for a Caribbean Cruise

...and which one am I kinda most excited about right now?

#3. 

How IS that?!

 
 


Well, yeah, that's part of it, but, it's more than just making money.  I mean, they don't actually pay me enough to do what I do...







...or be exposed to the stuff I'm around every day...


 
 
or spend countless hours breaking the bad news to people that, really, despite what they read on WebMD, they are NOT going to die...
 




It's mostly because of this
 
 

 
 
 

and this


and this

It's the humor and the camaraderie in a setting that can be scary, and traumatic (pun intended) and sad as hell.

I love what I do.  But, mostly, because of the people with whom I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment